DTC any day now!
Well, offically our papers were received at our agency on Friday. (thanks to UPS tracking)
I am hopeful that we will be officially DTC by the end of the week. I have not heard that anything is missing or incorrect so I am holding my breath that all is well with our I71 and our photos, the last pieces of our dossier puzzle. I know that we won't get logged in until sometime in early October but what a relief to have all of those documents out of our hands.
Aaron is liking football and their games are too cute. He is of course a head taller than most of the other kids. This may be a sport that he enjoys. School on the other hand is not nearly as enjoyable. We are still struggling with remembering the correct books and not completing homework. Fourth grade was a long time ago for me, however I am getting quite the refresher course this year. Go ahead... ask me anything about regrouping, vertebrates, proper use of capitalization or any other highlights the average 9 yr old is learning this yr.
I am hopeful that we will be officially DTC by the end of the week. I have not heard that anything is missing or incorrect so I am holding my breath that all is well with our I71 and our photos, the last pieces of our dossier puzzle. I know that we won't get logged in until sometime in early October but what a relief to have all of those documents out of our hands.
Aaron is liking football and their games are too cute. He is of course a head taller than most of the other kids. This may be a sport that he enjoys. School on the other hand is not nearly as enjoyable. We are still struggling with remembering the correct books and not completing homework. Fourth grade was a long time ago for me, however I am getting quite the refresher course this year. Go ahead... ask me anything about regrouping, vertebrates, proper use of capitalization or any other highlights the average 9 yr old is learning this yr.




2 Comments:
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Post a Comment
<< Home