One more hurdle
Ok.... I am sure I can jump one more hurdle to get this Dossier to China..... We have our 171 in hand... however we have procrastinated on gathering our photos. I know,, I know... I could have had this done months ago... go figure.. me, the worlds biggest procrastinator putting something off. Well I thought I had it all covered... I had a bunch of good family shots from our wedding (only two and a half yrs ago). Luckily I called our agency to check on size of photos. They told me they only like to have one wedding photo out of the 12 photos needed. Ok.. so scratch my plans. We will go out this weekend and snap away. I so want to be finished with this step. It is nobodys fault but my own for not having it finished. But the bright side is ... it is very doable. We can wrap it up and have it overnighted on Monday.
On other subjects... Mr. Aaron (my nine yr old) is continuing to have a hard time adjusting to the big 4th grade. I tell ya... I don't remember having that much homework when I was nine. We seem to be on a merrygo round. He forgets one book or notebook or some assignment every night. He gets notes home and then gets written essays to do. Hmmm so then all of the evening is spent doing that and you have less time to make up the homework you missed. Makes alot of sense to me. I guess we will get with the swing sooner or later. Let's hope for sooner.
On other subjects... Mr. Aaron (my nine yr old) is continuing to have a hard time adjusting to the big 4th grade. I tell ya... I don't remember having that much homework when I was nine. We seem to be on a merrygo round. He forgets one book or notebook or some assignment every night. He gets notes home and then gets written essays to do. Hmmm so then all of the evening is spent doing that and you have less time to make up the homework you missed. Makes alot of sense to me. I guess we will get with the swing sooner or later. Let's hope for sooner.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home