I love UPS tracking
I am happy to say that thanks to the awesome feature of online tracking... I have confirmed that my I71 is safely in Washington D.C. soon to be authenticated and sent back to me... Yayyyy!!!
The only thing we still need to do is round up our photos for the dossier and by the time we get the I71 back (hopefully tommorow or Thursday....) We can shoot it off to our agency and be DTC by the mid to end of September... gotta love the sound of that.
The only thing we still need to do is round up our photos for the dossier and by the time we get the I71 back (hopefully tommorow or Thursday....) We can shoot it off to our agency and be DTC by the mid to end of September... gotta love the sound of that.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home