.comment-link {margin-left:.6em;}

Welcome to Emma's Place
<-- Main Content Area (This shows background image) -->
My Photo
Name:
Location: United States

This site is to help share stories and photos of our family.

Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Trying to get the big people involved

I doubt that it will help, but I made a phone call yesterday to Senator Mitch McConnels office. They faxed me some forms and said... don't forget for us to help you do an inquiry it is first come first serve... so it may be up to 4 weeks before we get to your paper. UMMMM well..... by then I'm pretty sure I will have my I71 or I will camped out at their office making them step over me each time they enter their office. Today I emailed another represenative person...who knows if it will help but at least I feel like I am doing something other than WAITING. I know I have a long wait for refferal but I just want to be dtc as soon as we can.
School has started for the boys and they are doing well. Aaron is having a hard time remembering to bring home all his homework, but we are working on it. Alex is so grown up I hardly can believe his is my son... I am very proud of him. He is a wonderful boy. Aaron always asks me " Am I your favorite" I say "you are my favorite little boy, Alex is my favorite big boy" He always just sighs and says... well I think I should be your favorite...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home