Learning about clip art

How cute is that.... I admit to being computer challanged. I would definitely be in the "computers for dummies" category. It only took me an hour to figure out how to use this clip art. Oh well... live and learn right. Well last night we rushed out and did our little improptu photo shoot to get this dossier finished up. We ambushed Tom's parents and had them take a few pics of us and they we called my mom on the cell and told her to fluff and buff and we would be over in a minute for a few photos. Everyone proved to be good sports(even Aaron). A few of the pics are a little blurred. At this point I am not going to worry about it. I have been following Karen's Blog about her trip to get their baby and every time I see those pics I just want to move quicker and quicker. Our girl is waiting for us and we will be on our way as soon as we can....
Tom suprised me with the cutest little doll outfit for our asian (american doll) it is a little red raincoat and boots with ladybugs on them. Soooooo cute. I am going to take a pic and post it. This whole computer thing is amazing. Can you tell that I am a big geek!!!




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home