I saw a refferal
Well, I was surfing one of my many bulliten boards that I check on daily and I saw a refferal on my local FCC board!!!!! Yeah.... I know it sounds silly (it won't to those of you in my shoes) but seeing those refferals is awesome. One step closer... one day nearer....
Tom called me this morning.(We are waiting for our 171 to return from Washington D.C.) and he said.. When are going to call the courier and check on it? I mean don't they know we are waiting and we want to be DTC in early Sept. I chuckled to myself... I am sure that we are the only couple who is in a rush to be DTC. Our 171 is the only one they have to deal with and we should be top of the list... Well I understand his pain... I want that paper back too.. we are getting soooo close to another major milestone.
On a more somber note. I cannot make a post today without thinking and talking about all of the poor people and families affected by the hurricaine. I have had several customers today that have family in those areas that they have not heard from. I have also had individuals who are headed down there to help.
It is heart wrenching to think of the loss that that has occured and just how lucky and blessed we are to have avoided such a disaster. We can only do our best to send as much money as we can and do the small things we can to make a difference.
Tom called me this morning.(We are waiting for our 171 to return from Washington D.C.) and he said.. When are going to call the courier and check on it? I mean don't they know we are waiting and we want to be DTC in early Sept. I chuckled to myself... I am sure that we are the only couple who is in a rush to be DTC. Our 171 is the only one they have to deal with and we should be top of the list... Well I understand his pain... I want that paper back too.. we are getting soooo close to another major milestone.
On a more somber note. I cannot make a post today without thinking and talking about all of the poor people and families affected by the hurricaine. I have had several customers today that have family in those areas that they have not heard from. I have also had individuals who are headed down there to help.
It is heart wrenching to think of the loss that that has occured and just how lucky and blessed we are to have avoided such a disaster. We can only do our best to send as much money as we can and do the small things we can to make a difference.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home