More fun with retail
I know this is getting to be a tiring subject... however just for the record let me visit the fact that people are so RUDE! I do not have the patience to work with them. (I am glad I didn't let this slip in the homestudy visits). What on earth can posess people to act so short tempered and so totally @#$% rude. I don't know. I am frustrated but I know that in about two hours I am handing this wonderful mess of human spleandor over to my husband. He gets to deal with corporate america by day and" idiots are us" (retail) at night.
I think my ideal job would be a cubicle with a nice large window overlooking some trees and water. A nice computer and some work to do.... no phone.... no other humans in sight. Oh well. Next time I choose a career it will be with babies.... they cry they do not complain... or with animals... they need you and they never cut you off while merging onto the freeway.
I have been checking my agencies website for a log in date even though I know it is too early. I love Karen's blog. Gwen is such a cutie. I found an awesome carseat that I need to keep in mind from someone elses blog. I have gathered so much great info from other people here in cyberland. If only I didn't have that doorbell out front that meant another jewel of a customer was coming in to make my day just a wee bit more pleasant.
I think my ideal job would be a cubicle with a nice large window overlooking some trees and water. A nice computer and some work to do.... no phone.... no other humans in sight. Oh well. Next time I choose a career it will be with babies.... they cry they do not complain... or with animals... they need you and they never cut you off while merging onto the freeway.
I have been checking my agencies website for a log in date even though I know it is too early. I love Karen's blog. Gwen is such a cutie. I found an awesome carseat that I need to keep in mind from someone elses blog. I have gathered so much great info from other people here in cyberland. If only I didn't have that doorbell out front that meant another jewel of a customer was coming in to make my day just a wee bit more pleasant.




0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home